Thursday, July 29, 2010

With God's Help We Storm a Rampart

Readings:
Psalm 18
Galatians 4:1-11

Focus:
Psalm 18:29: "With your help I storm a rampart, and by my God's aid I leap over a wall."

When we are in a difficult situation, God enables us to get through. There is never a situation too hard for him to help us with.

I know I found this when I had cancer. I got through a devastating illness because God was there pulling me along. I stormed that rampart with God's help. Without him, it would have been terribly hard, seemingly impossible. With him, it was an amazing journey discovering joy.

When walls confront us, we can turn to God and ask for his help. With his aid, there will be some way that we can leap over them.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie-I needed this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viola, you're a pretty good rampart stormer, I think, so I know God is there helping you!

    ReplyDelete